Multi-tasking can save cash and calories.
Many of us have two very similar goals in life somewhere on our To Do lists: live more healthily and spend less. The good news is that these two objectives aren’t mutually exclusive. If you’re looking to upgrade to a healthier lifestyle for you and your family then the food that you choose is the first step towards achieving your goal – and can help you to save money too.
7 ways to eat more healthily that will also save you cash
1. Eat more vegetables. Vegetables are generally cheaper than dairy and meat so you can do a lot for your budget by swapping them for meat. Whether you go vegetarian for one day a week or totally you’ll find you can make your money go further (no more doorstep cash loans at the end of the month). Plus, there’s plenty of inspiration around for making vege food taste awesome, from Deliciously Ella to Jamie Oliver, and ensuring you still get the nutrients you need.
2. Cook at home. When we head out to eat we eat more and we spend more. The average restaurant cooked meal contains 200 more calories than a home cooked equivalent and we’re much more likely to “treat” ourselves when we’re eating out. Plus, we spend a lot more on a restaurant bill than the cost of a home cooked meal. So, if you’re looking to be both healthier and richer then start learning to make your own food.
3. Use up leftovers. It’s not as exciting as buying something new but by using up your leftovers you’re essentially creating two meals from the cost of one. If that meal was a healthy one then you’re also doubling up on the positive impact it has.
4. Plan your meals. Spontaneous eating and spontaneous shopping tap into our treat instincts and so, without an idea of what you’re buying, you’re much more likely to overspend – and on foods that aren’t necessarily that good for you. Meal planning enables you to work out how much each meal will cost so that you stay on budget. You’ll also be much more in control of the calories and fat that you’re consuming.
5. Buy frozen fruit and vegetables. If you’re on a budget then frozen fruit and vegetables ensure that you’re not wasting anything and they tend to be cheaper, as you can buy in bulk. They also have the advantage of convenience – if you’ve got frozen fruit in the freezer then you’ll always have the option of a healthy smoothie for breakfast, for example, which can help you maintain a healthier lifestyle.
6. Eat smaller portions. Our portion sizes have expanded significantly over the last decade or so – putting more strain on waistbands as well as budgets. You can have an instant positive impact on your spending and your size by opting for smaller portions that cost less and are easier to digest.
7. Avoid takeaways and pre-prepared food. The odd takeaway is fine but on a regular basis the bills can mount up – as well as the calories and fat. Takeaways and ready meals are not cheap and are loaded with fat and often with sugar too – it’s cheaper and healthier to cook for yourself instead.
5 Surprising Beauty Benefits of CBD
Cannabidiol or CBD is known as one of the most therapeutic substances to have. The natural compound could provide effective remedies for a host of issues. This applies to mental illnesses and physical conditions alike.
But not many people are aware that cannabidiol actually provides an array of beauty benefits as well.
That’s right! The molecule does hold beauty secrets.
Here are 5 surprising beauty benefits of cannabidiol. They would help you understand what kind of advantages you could get by using this organic substance.
Provides a Natural Source of Oil Control
Cannabidiol or CBD oil is a very effective source of controlling excess oil on your skin. This is especially helpful for those who have oily or combination skin.
That is why, oil or sebum control solutions with cannabidiol in them are getting all the more popular. They could be as simple as a topical oil solution, or as developed as a facial cleanser or toner containing cannabidiol.
Makes for a Good Fighter Against Acne
Excessive oil on skin blocks our pores and stops our skin from breathing. When this blockage reaches a certain point, our skin breaks out in acne.
As such, any oil control solution is also automatically considered as a great element against acne as well. This is very true in case of cannabidiol, which works wonders with its oil control capabilities.
Makes Sure That Your Skin Isn’t Inflamed
Cannabidiol holds anti-inflammatory properties, which could help with an intense breakout of acne or a rash. That’s why, skin or facial care lotions that have cannabidiol in them could be very effective for sensitive skin.
Just make sure that the lotion or cream that you are selecting is made up of great ingredients and suits your skin type.
Gets Your Skin to Moisturize
A moisturizer is the most essential part of perhaps any skincare routine. No matter your skin type, you can count on being advised to use a moisturizer by your dermatologist.
Cannabidiol could penetrate your skin positively and moisturize it. It also allows other ingredients to use it as a penetrative source. Cannabidiol is known for its soothing properties. This means that your skin doesn’t even feel the extensive process and remains as light as a feather.
Gives Your Skin the Room to Breathe
Cannabidiol is also known as an anti-oxidant, which makes it great against the signs of aging. With its moisturizing and healing properties, the substance can take care of the healing process for your skin. This way, it doesn’t wear down to the signs of aging.
All that you need to do is to find products with cannabidiol which also have other anti-oxidants or anti-aging products. This would help your skin get the penetrative care that it needs to aid it in its fight against aging.
Remember, cannabidiol is a non-controlled substance in many regions as well as countries due to its non-psychoactive properties. As such, one can obtain cannabidiol-based products easily through a number of vendors.
Try it out today by using aDIAMOND50 to get a one-time code for 50% off the entire DiamondCBD store.
Ultimate CBD Oil Guide: What is CBD Good for? 5 Positive Effects of CBD on Your Health
Cannabis or marijuana is widely known for being a relaxing agent. It is a contributor to better mental health. And an alleviator of various physical issues.
At the same time, it is also popular for being a psychoactive agent or a hallucinogen. In other words, marijuana has a reputation for leaving its users in a “elevated” state.
But modern science has found a way to separate marijuana’s recreational high from its medicinal advantages.
This is possible by the segmentation of cannabinoids.
What are Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids are different compounds of the cannabis plant. Collectively, they give it its advantages as well as its signature high.
Using these compounds, scientists have separated marijuana’s psychoactive compounds from the ones with medicinal properties. In other words, they have found a way to help people without effectively asking them to get intoxicated.
One of the most popular of such compounds is cannabidiol.
What is Cannabidiol?
Today, cannabidiol or CBD is used by many to obtain various health benefits without experiencing the high feeling of marijuana. Available in the form of oil, concentrate, patches and vape juice, cannabidiol can provide you with an array of benefits to boot.
To understand what cannabidiol can do for you, here are five of the top benefits of the molecule:
- Helps with Stress. Cannabidiol can help you relieve your stress. The compound has medicinal properties that send signals to the brain upon consumption. This works towards stress relief. That is why, the compound is known to help with several mental disorders. They include but are not limited to anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Helps with Pain. Cannabidiol is also used as a pain-reliever. It has properties that make it a natural painkiller. That is why, it is used by cancer patients, those with arthritis, and even by athletes who have sustained any painful injuries.
- Helps with Inflammation. Pain and inflammation often go hand in hand. Thus, it is no surprise to not that cannabidiol is just as effective in relieving inflammation as it is in shooing pain away. Just use a good amount of CBD oil on the affected area, and you could find immediate relief to your problem.
- Helps with Insomnia. Cannabidiol can help you say goodbye to your sleep issues by providing you with a natural remedy. The compound is a calming agent. And it can relax your nerves to provide you with a comfortable sleep without having to resort to synthetic chemicals.
- Helps with Chronic Diseases. Cannabidiol is also known for being good for heart health as well as keeping conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure at bay. Consistent usage of the compound could help you live a long and healthy life without having to depend on harmful substances.
With consistent usage of cannabidiol, you can ensure to reap all of these benefits and lead a healthier life.
Get started today by using DIAMOND50 to get access to a one-time 50% off code to the entire store.
5 Negative Effects of Stress in Aging and Health and How to Get Rid of Stress Organically Using CBD
Stress is not only bad for your mental health, but it is also quite detrimental on your physical wellbeing. From being the aggravator of pain in terms of headaches and stomachaches among other issues, stress can also kick start the aging process in your body and make it seem older than it is. This holds true in terms of both the appearance and functionality of the body.
To understand how this could affect your health and the aging process, here are 5 negative effects that stress could have on your body. To help you prevent them, use cannabidiol or CBD oil as an organic remedy against stress and aging.
Talk about aging, and wrinkles are probably the first thing that comes to mind. This is because glowing, healthy skin is the sign of youth to many. Being the opposite, it isn’t surprising to see how wrinkles could be rightfully associated with aging.
Stress causes your body to produce cortisol, which is a hormone that affects other hormones and proteins in the body.
Two of such proteins and hormones are elastin and collagen. Since both of them help keep the skin firm and retain its shape overtime, their depletion in the body could directly affect your skin, causing wrinkles to develop. If stress is not controlled, then you could lose the youthful look even before letting your skin live its age.
2. Dark Circles
Dark circles under your eyes are another sign of stress and aging, with the former being the top contributor to it.
Since extreme stress can cause you to lose sleep or affect the quality of it, your body isn’t able to recover itself from day to day stress. As a result, it starts affecting your appearance, and causes these dark circles to appear under your eyes.
While you could use eye creams to reverse dark circles, it is a temporary solution. Unless you treat the cause, the effects are going to keep coming back. That is why, it is necessary to treat stress rather than going after dark circles.
Stress can also trigger breakouts in your skin, which could lead to acne. This happens due to the effects that stress has on aging and hormones. When put together, this makes a disastrous yet accurate recipe for acne on the skin.
If not treated, acne could leave the skin feeling painful, inflamed, and also older than it really is. To ensure that you can fight the effects properly, using CBD oil over the affected area and consuming the oil to fight stress could go a long way.
4. Affected Libido
An affected libido is another sign of aging, which decreases your sexual desire and affects your sexual ability even at a young age.
Stress could have significant effects on this, which is more common than you know. That is why, instead of resorting to therapies or medications which treat the symptoms, you once again have to treat the cause.
By using organic remedies such as CBD, you could ensure to alleviate the stress. This would eventually cause the aggravating symptoms to disappear.
Another sign of stress on your body, which replicates aging, is affected stamina. Since old age is often associated with lethargy or weakness, this effect on your stamina is often taken as a sign of aging.
This is something that has to be controlled not only through proper nutrition and sleep, but also by stabilizing your mental state. The hormonal balance in your brain has to be stabilized for it to not send out signals of tiredness to your body.
Organic solutions such as CBD could help you achieve this objective. With a consistent dose of CBD everyday, you can ensure to alleviate stress and also the symptoms that come with it.
Get started today by using MEDSBIOTECH50 to get access to a one-time 50% off code to the entire store.